• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Appreciation Thread :)

I thought it would be nice to tell our buns how much we love them (even though we probably tell them everyday...:))
So I'll start:

Cinnamon:
I love how your such a silly tot tot! You are sometimes closed into yourself, but you come out of your shell, and have a nosey!
I love how your such a softy inside, and the cuddles we've had are just :love:

Nutmeg:
I love how you take charge, and 'lead the gang'-Even if it is just you and Cinny:lol:
I love it when you become 'adventure bun' and when your excitement gets the better of you! I love how you know when im upset, and sit extra still for cuddles and cover me in lickys:love:

Love you two to bits
:love:

I absolutely adore all my bunnies to bits! :love: I love all the little cheeky things they do, such as today me giving them a newspaper ball and Grace goes and chucks it in the water bowl! :roll::lol::love: And I love their little faces!

Eddie: you've helped me get through so much grief. You are truly one in a million. The faces you full never fail to make me smile, and I'm amazed that you can get into all those positions that you manage. I am incredibly grateful that you're in my life, and hope for many more years with you!! Thank you Eddie bum! I love you with all my heart!

Eta: I'm very sorry I woke you up this morning. I should learn not to wake the beast! :shock:...you grumpy, grumpy boy!!

Last edited:
This is a lovely idea :)

Beano - I love the way you are always so 'in your face' and you think you are so high in authority! You are a grumpy bun but at the same time cheerful and loving, you surprised us all at how easy you were to bond with Gordon. I love the way you reach up to my face and give kisses too! Basically I love everything about you whether you are being grumpy or bouncy! :love:

Gordon - I love the way you are so nice and good natured. You always seem so un bothered by things too, although you can be nervous you are just such a sweetie although you do have a cheeky side. I love the way you binky round your crate when you hear the food tub! And you are brilliant with putting up with Beano! Basically I love everything about you my little man! :love:

Eric I love the fact that although you are top bun and grumpy at times, you always look at me as though to say "thanks for my warm water mum", and the way you have to check everywhere in the shed to make sure it is safe, once I close the catflap at night.Then once the other 2 are in their bed,you join them, But the minute I go to go out the door, you jump down to make sure I have gone!:lol:

Ernie, I adore you - you are so tiny and timid, you are such a "pretty" boy and although you don't like it much you allow me to give you little cuddles. I love the way you nibble the food and take little sips of water. You take pellets gently out of my hand. You are my darling boy xxx

Honey....... well, you were never in my plans to join our family, but you stole my heart the minute I saw you. I couldn't let you go back to the breeder because you were faulty goods, so I bought you home with me, not knowing where you would go in our house. But it all worked out and now you live happily with the boys. I love the fact that you just barge your way past Eric. You push your head under their chests for some grooming and the way you love to flop! Even ending up on your back. You make me laugh every day.

I could never imagine any of you not being part of our lives. You make it perfect in every way. I love you guys:love::love:

Good idea!!:D

I love you guys more than infinity, you mean the universe to me:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Walnut - I love the way you always beg for attention, yet you still haven't decided whether you actually like it yet:lol: I love you cute little face and your huge personality. I love the way you always come over to say hello and love to show off and be the boss. I always find it amazing, how you used to be the little scaredy bun who hid in away from me whenever I tried to catch you, your a completely different bunny now and I feel so privaliged that you now trust me and actually enjoy being with me. You always make me smile and I don't know what I'd do without you.

Bell - I love your podgy little face and your little attitude. You are my gorgeous girl and I'm sure if you were a person you'd be a real girly girl:lol: I love your little mood swings and your grumpy faces. I love your little binkies and the way you are love to come and see what Walnut is doing, and somehow you always happen to be there when food is around:lol:

Pepsi - I love you silky mane and those faces you give me. You are my gently giant (even though you are not that big!) and always on the look out for the rest of the gang. You are best buddies with Feebee and always look after her and keep her clean, and you do the same to Bell and Walnut when they let you. Your the little Daddy of the group and I love how finally you are coming out of your shell a little bit and starting to become even more inquisitive. I love how you are always the first to investigate were the ramp has gone when I take it out for cleaning, your always the first one to jump up to the next level and have a good look around at what is going on!:lol:

Feebee - I love your cheeky and nosey personality. I love your big binkies and the way you are always the first one to come and nudge my bum when I'm cleaning out!:lol: I love the way you are the only one that has a great time playing with the jingly ball and the rattling keys. You are so very clever and always on the look out for something new to investigate. Also you are starting to come out of your shell more and are certainly become braver.

I am sooo greatful to have such amazing bunnies:love::love:

ETA
I just wanted to add Cranberry, can't have her thinking I left her out!

Cranberry - I loved you more than you would ever know. I wish I could have shown that to you. I love your chubby little face:love: I love your calm attitude letting Walnut boss you around, yet I also love your moody side:lol: I love your inquisitive side, especially when you came inside for a run around, you were the bravest one! I'm really sorry you couldn't still be here today because I'm sure you would love it! I love you very very very much Cranberry!:love:

:oops: I went on a bit too much, just realised how long my post is! Sorry!:oops:

Last edited:
Grimlock - My warrior, my zombie bunny. You've been through so much in your life, you've died and come back. You always fight on and you're always happy. You love everyone and every bun. You bring so much happiness into our lives. One in a million.

Samus - My cheeky little Smoo Bear. Intelligent and so very naughty. Lover of cuddles and food. But most of all she loves and looks after Grim and cleans his runny eyes. Oh, and loves to get anywhere she's not meant to be. And smoover all the food scraps from my carpet. She keeps me on my toes.

Sebastian - you are truely my baby, I love so very much and you seem to love me too :love: I couldnt ask for a better bunny, you give me kisses, and cuddles and always beg for my attention. I didnt realise it was possible to fall in love with a ball of fuzz like you. I hope we have 9 more years (or more :shock: ) together. I dont think I will ever find a bunny as good as you again :love:

Mae - at first I couldnt bond with you, you were a lovely bunny but there was just something that was stopping me. I loved you but you didnt love me. You were a right mare :lol: and then you got bloat, it was very close and I was contemplating having you PTS. Then I came to visit you at the vets, and you were eating :shock: it had been TWO WEEKS!!! The whole illness made me realise how much I love you, and how much you actually love me too :love: all those syringe feeds and med times helped us to bond. Now you attack me and Im so very glad you have no front teeth to bite me with or I may not have an arm anymore :lol: but that is just part of your personality, that is who you are and I dont think I will ever manage to change you. I dont think I want too. I have always had a feeling there is something wrong with you, I belive our time together will be short. But I will make the most of what time we get. Even if you want to eat me ;)

Oscar- You will always be special to me because you are my first bun. I love the way you went from being a nervous boy who wouldn't come anywhere near us, to running up to us and following us round the room! I love waking up in the morning and you jumping on my knee to eat your breakfast out my hand, and I love lying with you in the evening when you jump all over me and give me face licks :love: I love watching you charge around the room binkying, playing with your toys and flopping out. You mean so much to me Oscar :love::love:

Back