• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy lino?

I'm in the process of bonding my bunnies, I will update you all soon. ;) But hopefully, if they bond, they will be moving into the shed either tomorrow on Sunday. Instead of cleaning the lino which is disgusting and old and coming up. :oops: I'm just going to buy some more and put it down in the shed tomorrow so it's all nice and clean. :D Obviously I will wash everything else in the shed with vinegar and water. :)

But anyway, where can I get it from? I need it to be 80 inches X 55 inches (just under 7x5ft) so pretty big as it's for the shed. :) Do I just ask places if they have offcuts or just buy some? Also how much is it on average?

Yeah you can ask for offcuts, the pound shop does packs of four, self adhesive vinyl tiles but I've found they don't stick down well

I get all mine on Ebay and have had some great bargains.

I like Altro flooring as it's got minerals in the top and means the bunnies can get good grip (the stuff hospitals use on the floor). Got two off cut rolls for about £10 end of last year.

B&Q are generally expensive but they do sell Vinyl roll ends.

At the size you want a roll end rather than an offcut.

The best place is probably your local carpet/vinyl flooring place.

But, if you have a "The Range" nearby go there and ask if they still have any of the special offer vinyl rolls left. They have about 4 rolls left at my local range. They are 6ft x 6ft and mine were £9 which is a bargain.

B&Q are generally expensive but they do sell Vinyl roll ends.

At the size you want a roll end rather than an offcut.

The best place is probably your local carpet/vinyl flooring place.

But, if you have a "The Range" nearby go there and ask if they still have any of the special offer vinyl rolls left. They have about 4 rolls left at my local range. They are 6ft x 6ft and mine were £9 which is a bargain.

Oh that's great! Thanks :D There's one near by :)

Same thing. What most people call Lino, isn't actually Lino, it's vinyl. Like margarine. No-one sells margarine but people still use the word to refer to non-butter spreads :)

Just got back from the shops. :) We got some! A big piece for only £15, the man was going to sell it to us for £20 but we managed to knock him down to £15 really easily. :lol: It should have been £50! :shock: We are going to fit it in the shed tomorrow, I'm really excited, yes I'm that sad. :oops:

Back