• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will she forget me?

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
I have applied to do some charity work abroad (I will post more details and a begging thread when I hear back!). It will keep me away from home for almost a month.

I am scared that Biscuit will forget me when I am gone :( If she will then I am not going to go for that long, I will cut it down.

I can live with Badge forgetting me, but not my little girl, I would be heartbroken.

What's a bunny's memory like?

I think she is likely to remember, especially smells, and things like that. I thnk they remember more than we give them credit for, often.

Maybe you could 'supply' whoever fosters them with a months worth of clothes/itmes smelling of you that could go in their cage?

I think she is likely to remember, especially smells, and things like that. I thnk they remember more than we give them credit for, often.

Maybe you could 'supply' whoever fosters them with a months worth of clothes/itmes smelling of you that could go in their cage?

She will be staying here with my husband, so she will be at home etc. Maybe that means she is more likely to remember me when I get back?

rosie and mowgli never forgot my sister after she moved to greece and only came over for a few weeks at a time, even when mowgli went blind with cateracts he still remembered her :wave:

My ex-OH was once away from Poppy for weeks. When he got back she was so excited and ran round and round him in circles!! I'm sure she will remember you!! And what an amazing opportunity!!

I was away from Pie for over 4 months while in Barbados seeing my parents.
I came back only to have her follow me around the flat as soon as I got back :love:
Trust, she won't forget :) ;)

Phew, thank you guys. I was on the verge of giving up on a wonderful opportunity for fear we would lose our special bond. Thank goodness; I wouldn't jeopardise it for all the tea in China :)

Back