• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just cleaned out my Garage for Lucky & Jack to come back to.

whitehood

Warren Veteran
I'm going to neutralize the garage for my buns to come back from bonding.(Thanks Kris)
And changed the layout of the tables and stuff in the garage so they feel like they're some place else.
Tomorrow I'm going to finish off cleaning and hoovering and then going to spray everything with vinegar.
I found lots and lots of wood pieces, any idea how I could use them to make something for the buns? :p

Last edited:
:wave::wave:WELL DONE !!!!
I and many others are very proud of you for what youve done!
Bet you cant wait to get them home!

Lol yea I can't wait :]
When i think about me even writing i want to re home jack i want to slap my self!
Loll!
They getting along fine thanks to Kris.
Big thank you to Rabbit Forums without RU I wouldn't know about Kris :p Or know 99 percent of things that I've discovered. And importantly listening to other peoples advice.
:Cheesy smile:

I lurk a lot more than I post, but I've been following this story for ages. Really glad it's all working out! bet you can't wait to get them back home.
Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of them snuggled up together!

Back