• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

THAT'S my bunny

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
Have you any photos that just seem to "say it all" about your bunny.
I find it so diffiult to take a photo of mine unless he's lying down cos he hops over for a cuddle!
So it's a lousy photo, but sooo Thumper waiting for me to call "play time" - & he'll come racing downstairs, or 1st thing in the morning we touch noses through the bannisters :lol:
DSCF4966-1.jpg

What a gorgeous boy - that mischievous face. Wouldn't be just a little bit spoiled would he?:lol:

My angel bun Kermit was always inquisitive (head tilt made him even more so)
Peekaboo!
k19.jpg

I know what you mean! Some pictures just don't look like the same bunny and others sum them up really well, hehe.

This is Pipkin. He says 'Wha you doin?'. He always sits up like a meerkat when he wants to know what's going on.

IMG_1079-1.jpg

This is the best picture I could find of Ruby's eating face. She gets a very funny mad-eyed expression when she's eating (which is a lot of the time).

IMG_1695.jpg

Have you any photos that just seem to "say it all" about your bunny.
I find it so diffiult to take a photo of mine unless he's lying down cos he hops over for a cuddle!
So it's a lousy photo, but sooo Thumper waiting for me to call "play time" - & he'll come racing downstairs, or 1st thing in the morning we touch noses through the bannisters :lol:
DSCF4966-1.jpg

How cute is he :love:

Sugar - always checking out whats going on! (or looking for a way out :lol:)

a097f410.jpg

Peppa - Just oh so cute

b2396252.jpg

& Tiger - soooo cheeky

af922b0e.jpg

And the three snuggle monsters doing what they do best

c053e004.jpg
:love::love::love:

This pic sums up our Teddy best I think...

shoppingtedvsmall.jpg

or this

tinbagvsmall.jpg

and Rosie (sorry for the huge size)

castlewindow3small.jpg

:love::love::love::lol::lol::lol:

Oh these are wonderful. :love: I think I know just the pics but it might take me a while to find them.

What a great idea for a photo thread Judy... I know exactly what you mean and I love how I can see all these pictures on here of how people can capture their bunnies as truly themselves at any one moment in time:

This is my boy Ralphy exhibiting his true nature: curious, open, friendly but wary. Happy to be himself, standing boldly, but wanting to be loved :love:

Ralphy.jpg

And this is one of my girl's Lady Penelope: proud, brave, fun-loving, un self-conscious, constantly aware and in the moment, always thinking, very clever girl. :love:

DSC03655.jpg

Rimmi - attitude, disgruntled wee man!
IMG_5371.jpg

Winter - athletic, curious, binky queen!
IMG_2711.jpg

Tessy - old grump!
IMG_2745.jpg

Tabby - attention seeker, lover, relaxed, my baby girl (RIP)
DSCF0058a.jpg

Tipsy - curious, slightly timid but so gentle (RIP)
DSCF0100.jpg

Harry - the boss, the big man, cared for his 'ladies' and would only go back into his hutch when he wanted (RIP)
100_0152.jpg

:wave: this thread is great :D

bella:

'talk to the feet mummeh!'

012-7.jpg

:roll: says it all really :lol:

jasper:

(no matter what expression he gives you bless him, he always looks grumpy!!)

004-15.jpg

:love:

xx

Back