• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Sweeps acting weird :(

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I took veg out around 5ish and just went back to lock everybun in for the night and noticed Sweep was laying in a corner of his run. I picked him up and saw his claws needed clipping, so I brought him in and clipped his claws. He was usually well behaved :? I took him back and put him down for him to jump back into his hutch and he wouldn't move.. I pushed his bum and he reluctantly stepped into his hutch. He hadn't eaten his veg, so I placed it near him and he wasn't interested :?

I left him alone for a few mins then came back out and he was still sitting in the same place, ignoring his veg. I gave him a little bit of metacam. I wasn't happy to just leave him in case it's the start of stasis or EC. I've brought him indoors for observation. When I put him down he kept going round in a 360% circle.. He's now moving around normally but slowly. He doesn't seem particularly hunched/gurgly or headtilty (was panacured recently).. He's just quiet and not interested in veg :?

I'm going to watch him for a little while, see if I can work out what's happening.. I don't want to spend another £300+ at the emergency vets, unless absolutely neccessary.

Can Sweep have some vibes please? I'm hoping it's nothing cos I can't deal with two sick buns at once :( He's moving around the room, so hopefully if it is stasis he'll recover quickly.

God what a week :(

Last edited:
Back