• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What toys would you recommend?

Alicia

Mama Doe
I've already got food bowls, a water bottle, bedding, and enough money put aside for the hutch (which I'm buying at the end of next month ready to get Merlin in April) and money for vaccinations, so now I'd like to buy Merlin some toys :D I've already bought him this:
http://www.lamp-post.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=CH7635

And I've got him a ball with a bell in it but I'd like to get him a few more toys. Can anyone recommend any good toys :)

Mine live their plastic tunnel. It's made by the snugglesafe people. They also love their willow tunnel and toilet roll tubes that they can throw around :)

Definately a plastic tunnel and mine love a little plastic step my mam bought for about £1 somewhere, oh and they all seem to like the wooden thing that you bend into a half moon shape if you know what I mean (about £5). They all love willow things but they don't last 2 minutes with my lot.

all my neighbours give me their cardboard boxes, they know my bunnies happilly spend the day shredding them:D

Here's what I've got him so far:

general003.jpg

I have a water bottle too but I can't find it at the moment I think it might be in the shed
Are the little plastic cat balls ok for rabbits?

Would a tunnel made out of fleece be ok? Because I've made some for my guinea-pigs and I could make one big enough for Merlin. I've also got a plastic dog bed for him which I'll fill with hay, I hope he doesn't chew it :lol: I'm going to get him a little step but I don't know where I can get them from, does anyone know? Thank you for all these recommendations :)

Here's what I've got him so far:

general003.jpg

I have a water bottle too but I can't find it at the moment I think it might be in the shed
Are the little plastic cat balls ok for rabbits?

Would a tunnel made out of fleece be ok? Because I've made some for my guinea-pigs and I could make one big enough for Merlin. I've also got a plastic dog bed for him which I'll fill with hay, I hope he doesn't chew it :lol: I'm going to get him a little step but I don't know where I can get them from, does anyone know? Thank you for all these recommendations :)

Looks good :) cat balls are fine, though that looks a bit small for teethy holes to grab. You can get packs of cat toys in Poundshops which are cheap :) Baby toys are also good, rattles, keys etc, they can sometimes be found in charity shops.

Fleece tunnels would be OK but bunny may chew it.

Tesco have little blue steps, they are £1.25 each, I got one for my bunnies and they love them.

Back