• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda ate something she shouldn't!!!...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
She ate some haribo! she ate a whole one of those jelly filled men and half a milk bottle! they were the small like kids size pack ones :/ Only left the room for 5 mins and the little monkey jumped on the bed, and ate through the packet!! :roll:

I do feed her.. honest!! ;)

would it cause her any harm! apart from hyperness from the e numbers :lol::lol::lol:

Nah...shouldnt think so!! I had a ferret called Min who loved those Haribo things.She was always ok!!!!:wave::wave:

She ate some haribo! she ate a whole one of those jelly filled men and half a milk bottle! they were the small like kids size pack ones :/ Only left the room for 5 mins and the little monkey jumped on the bed, and ate through the packet!! :roll:

I do feed her.. honest!! ;)

would it cause her any harm! apart from hyperness from the e numbers :lol::lol::lol:

my rabbit went under my chair once (reclining sofa) and there was alot of mess under there coz my little girl drops everything...well he ate a weeto (the round chocolate cereal) and a wotsit...i kept an eye on him and he was fine

my rabbit went under my chair once (reclining sofa) and there was alot of mess under there coz my little girl drops everything...well he ate a weeto (the round chocolate cereal) and a wotsit...i kept an eye on him and he was fine

Aww haha! good to know I don't have the only rabbit with a sweet tooth aha! never had a rabbit whos eaten haribo before ahah!

Aww haha! good to know I don't have the only rabbit with a sweet tooth aha! never had a rabbit whos eaten haribo before ahah!

i didnt think they would even attemp to eat a haribo becuase the texture...but obviovusly i was wrong as your bun just ate one lol

I think my rabbit prefers human food to rabbit food! She is always trying to steal from me. Some of the thing she has stolen include poppadoms, spaghetti and pickled onion monster munch (she seemed quite a fan of them :shock:) Its never done her any harm, although if i catch her with something off the floor i always take it off her!

Im sure if it was only 2 she will be fine :)

Marley had a midnight feast on his foam mats the other night, his poos went really small but hes fine now. Needless to say the pair of them are both on fleece now!

Back