• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Okay i have £70... ideas please!

Poppy <3

Alpha Buck
I have been saving up for what seem like EVER and have finally got some money together for things for my new rabbits., I did have £100 but £30 of that went to day at pets at home :oops::oops::oops: so any ideas what i can get for my buns with the other £70.. any good toys that you would highly recomend or runs... or treats? any ideas so i know i'm not wasting my money :wave::wave:

:wave: No idea what you've got for them at the moment but personally I'd go for an essential like a run before treats, if I didn't have one already :)

Treat ball,wicker basket, umm tunnels, loads of balls with bells in them etc, baby rattles are a good thing, they can pic em up and chuck them!

If you've already spent £30 I would buy yourself something with the other £70!

Do people actually do that? :shock::lol:

I get more pleasure out of spending money on the buns.

Mine like those Naturals that are on a stick that you attach to the mesh and they can eat it off.
Also anything made of willow or sea grass, especially the balls.

you could but them something like a little adventure playground for buns lol....coz buns love hidng and climbing so they would love it.

My OH spends about £30/40 on Pie everytime we need stuff! :roll:

Umm, well Pie loves here fabric tunnels, we've attached them together so now its about 5ft long.
Wicker/seagrass balls

But I would also save it and then when/if you come across something that you know they will love you can but it straight away without having to save.
As for runs etc I wouldn't know as Pie is an indoor bun. :wave:

Do they have approrpiate size accommodation and run?

Are your bunnies both spayed/neutered and vaccinated?

It depends what they need and if there are any vet visits looming.

Even if i had 100s of pounds to spend, id still find the best bargain i can and make my money go further. If i didnt need anything in particular i KNOW my bunnies would LOVE ....

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tun...en.414.html?osCsid=6bjhlmngvnlbh26c8tt91h1877

But i just think its expensive for some cardboard :lol:

ETA: Where do they currently live?

I have about £70 and im currently saving for a shed. seems a long way off but it will only take me a month or so to save up.

...Id also put some of it towards a bunny first aid kit. Mine is almost finished :)

Last edited:
Do they have approrpiate size accommodation and run?

Are your bunnies both spayed/neutered and vaccinated?

Yes they will be vaccinated etc (havent got them yet) and yes!, there hutch is 5ft and the run is 8ft :lol::lol: when i'm there they will be having the whole garden.

Thank you every one for your replies.. i love the sound of cardboard making tunnels and play things !
Thank-you!:wave:

Back