• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is in for a shock ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
We have new furniture in the living room, and he is not to get on it.:( Also, 'his' conservatory is looking very different as guess where the old suite is hanging out... :lol::lol::lol: I will report later on his reaction. :wave:

:shock: Does her know about the new furniture? :lol: I am looking forward to hearing about his reaction!

Yes, he has been told, but I don't think he was listening at the time. he was very busy ripping and digging at the sport section of the newspaper. He likes to keep up with the sport. :lol:

Does he have a favourite sport?

I'd watch out for dirty protests in the conservatory later if I were you...

;)

Eeeeek, who's going to feel the wrath of Spenser later. :shock: :lol:

I hope he's not too put out by the hoomins having the audacity to change his play area (and listens to the requests to keep off the new furniture). ;)

It is now 'official' that he is not to get into the living-room. Most unfair, it's usually my parents who can't resist him when he stands up on his hind paws at the conservatory door. We'll see what really happens. Actually, the real problem (as I see it) about the new furniture is that Spenser could get under it. :shock:

Ah, then catching him may be very difficult :?

Yes, I have learnt that it is impossible to negotiate with a rabbit that has gone under the couch. :roll: Spenser being white he just sits there looking like a giant mouse. I envy people with greedier buns that will come out for a fenugreek crunchie.

The first thing that popped into my head was the fact he could get UNDER the new furniture........and chew his way IN!!!!!!
Just like a giant mouse!!

OOOh, hes a devil is your Spensy!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wish you lived closer!!!!!

Yes, I have learnt that it is impossible to negotiate with a rabbit that has gone under the couch. :roll: Spenser being white he just sits there looking like a giant mouse. I envy people with greedier buns that will come out for a fenugreek crunchie.

I suspect that Spenser is one of those buns that, while he really really REALLY wants a treat, thinks it's more important to stand his ground to prove who's boss! Willpower, that's what he's got!! :lol:

Back