• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A drawing of Bubbles

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Eldest dd is doing Art GCSE (and has amazed me with some of the work she's done - she doesn't get her talent from her mum OR dad :lol::lol:). I asked her to draw Bubbles and this is it:

DSCF1146.jpg

Isn't it blinking brilliant? (Or am I biased? :oops:)

Thank you. :love::love:

My daughter regretted taking Art at first (she would rather have done History) but she is doing really well & has been predicted an A in Yr 11. :D:D

She is very critical of herself though and was quick to point out all the things she felt had gone wrong in this drawing but I guess a lot of artists probably feel the same way, I don't know. :?

Of course she get her talents from you , ye big daft crafter you!!! :lol:

I'm crafty but not very arty. I can do 'things' with wool and bits of paper but can't draw for toffee. :lol::lol: I still draw like a 5 yr old - stick people and animals with circle heads and bodies. :oops:

I'm crafty but not very arty. I can do 'things' with wool and bits of paper but can't draw for toffee. :lol::lol: I still draw like a 5 yr old - stick people and animals with circle heads and bodies. :oops:

Well i cant even do that so there's no hope for me :lol:

Ps Can she draw gerbils? :shock::love:

Wow that is so good! How old is she?

The attention to detail in Bubbles little face is great, she has really captured her well.

You must be very proud :love:

Wow that is so good! How old is she?

Thanks Lou. :love: She's 15. :)

She's always been good at drawing cartoons and the like but it's only since taking the GCSE that she's started doing 'proper' drawing. She's also sickeningly good at modelling with plasticine - she made a wicked dragon in art class a couple of years ago.

Thanks Lou. :love: She's 15. :)

She's always been good at drawing cartoons and the like but it's only since taking the GCSE that she's started doing 'proper' drawing. She's also sickeningly good at modelling with plasticine - she made a wicked dragon in art class a couple of years ago.

Wow she has a real talent there...if she ever want more buns to practice on let me know ;)

Back