• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An evening with Muffin

Drapski

Warren Scout
I can't sleep so hereis a typical evening with Muffin my bossy but very cute houserabbit :D

“Why isn’t she back yet?” thought Muffin the French Lop houserabbit who was waiting for his owner to come. “She must be due home soon I’m going to make sure when she gets home she won’t EVER be late again.”

Eventually his owner came home to let him out of his safe area and straight away Muffin wrapped his front legs around her arm jumping up and down “I’m the boss do you understand I’m the boss and you are never going to be late again”

He walked over to the bed with her and snuggled down next to her kissing her face and nudging her until she gave him lovely head rubs. “Mmm that’s nice” thought Muffin as he lapped up the head rubs “I still haven’t forgiven you though”

Muffin glanced up and happened to see the mouse cord for her computer next to the bed which he could reach it if he stretched a little. Strrretch… snip the cord was severed in two pieces. “MUFFIN!” She cried. “Job done” thought Muffin as he ran to the foot of the bed and collapsed looking at her with his aren’t I gorgeous pose.

The evening passed with Muffin having more head rubs and a yummy bowl of vegetables but he still hadn’t forgiven her as much as he loved her as he was so lonely whilst she wasn’t there.

Muffin was laying in front of the door dreaming of open fields full of tasty grass like his wild cousins enjoyed when he smelt something interesting so he leapt up and periscoped with his nose twitching… “what is that lovely smell?” Muffin tried to identify the smell coming from the bookcase he sniffed the air again and it dawned on him “mmmm Fenugreek Crunchies. How can I get to them? Do I risk jumping it’s not that far …is it?” Muffin decided to chance it and leapt on to the bookcase with ease and started chomping the tasty Crunchies. “Muffin how did you get up there you stupid bunny”

“Stupid? …Moi I don’t think so I found the crunchies didn’t I and I didn’t fall I think I’m really clever.” Muffin headed off towards a box of papers and decided to shred them with his front paws and then had another big wee.

Muffin sensed that it must be time for bed soon much to his disgust so he backed his bum onto her pillows and released a great big stinky Frenchie wee. Muffin hated weeing on the bed as some of the wee splashed on to his feet he much preferred using his littertray but he wasn’t ready for bed yet so needs must as he knew it would take her awhile to change the pillows and make the bed again.

He ran over to his favourite spot by the door and flopped. “I’m cute you can’t be mad at me”

He ran up to her and kissed her arm and flopped next to her. “She’ll have to forgive me now and hopefully will fall asleep and forget to put me back in that nasty enclosure. What does she think I am…an animal?!”

Unfortunately for Muffin he was put back in his enclosure but he wasn’t all bad as he had a nice pile of yummy Oxbow Timothy Hay and portion of Science Selective to munch on. “I forgive her”.

Muffin lay down and looked up at her “Hang on she’s not going to bed yet she’s cuddling Lily the cat. I’m not having that I’M THE BOSS” He dug at the bars and pulled his garland and released it so it made a crashing sound and kept repeating until he was eventually let back out again. “Result” he thought as he nipped her arm to show his disgust about being locked up then as usual after he’d done something he shouldn’t he pulled off one of his cute looks and dropped off to sleep. When he woke up he was back in his enclosure but he didn’t worry now

What a lovely story, that Muffin sure is a character!
In chapter 2 he could get hitched to a wife bun? :D

Last edited:
Muffin sounds like you never have a dull minute when he's in charge of the house - which is always :lol: Any chance of some photos of him?

I like that story! Made me smile :D

Muffin sounds like a right character!!

I am picturing a big floomphy frenchie with a smooshable face. Can we please see some piccies of him?

:love:

Awww hes so lovely.

Its a shame he hasnt found another partner yet.... could you take him to a rescue centre and have him 'date' bunnies till you find a match? Even unbondable bunnies sometimes manage to find friends this way. If he was bonded proffessionally he may take to them better :)

I agree, we need a chapter two...

Love the pic, he's chosen the top spot.
He looks so nonchalant.
Fingers crossed for you both that he will find a bun to love in the future.
:love::love:

Back