• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the newborn- Rae :)

Hop.Skip.Jump

Warren Scout
Hewooo ru. I'm rae. My mummeh said something about rae meaning ewe and I don't know why that's such a big deal just cause I a female sheep. Anyways my birthday is on the 22nd of feburary 2011 and mummeh hooman said you ru waiting for Jilly lamb updatez.

Jilly and her baby rae are fine. :) jilly is such a great mam. Rae loves getting under her chin rubbed already just like her mum loves he he. Without further delay here is a couple of quick pics :)

photo.jpg

here I am :D

photo-1.jpg

following sheepy mammy to the food

photo-2.jpg

mammy looking very proud with her baba

Last edited:
I went to collect my hay bails from my farmer 2 days ago. I was lucky to see twin lambs born. The first 1 got his head stuck, so Jeff had to go in up to his elbow and help. The second one he left me to watch, he had to go and deliver some hay to another farm. I saw the hoofs sticking out, half hour later he came back. Legs were backwards, it was coming bum first. A little more help and she got her out. Mother and baby boy and girl doing well. I'm calling them Sarah and Christopher, as I'm a twin and my brother is called Chris.

We are down south, however he already has 3 set of triplets, 2 twins and 3 singles. They are 3 weeks early. I'm waiting for my lamb. I'm going to have a bottle fed lamb. If the mother rejects one, he has to hand rear. Having so many, (He's a sheep farmer) he "fosters" a few out. I'm getting my garage ready. Can't wait......:love::love:
I'll figar out how to put pics on here by then. I've got pic's of my twins but don't know how to upload them.

Aaaaw :) I have to pet lambs at the moment they are little darlings although a little boistrous haha. Just thought I'd share this one she's just a little bit more special because her mum was my pet lamb back in 2005 and is soo tame. She is honestly like a dog she's that tame. We have approx 20 lambs born in January and this is the first of the breed to lamb. :) to get photos on upload them o photobucket and copy the img link and paste it in your thread :)

Back