• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in trouble...

Nikki26

Mama Doe
I was summonsed to the rabbit house today where I was met by two very disapproving buns...

Now Frankie and Dougal have gotten wind of the thing called RU and are highly upset and disappointed that I do not post more pictures of them here. I had to backdown from the arguement after I was confronted with this face..

So, Dougal & Frankie would like to give you all a quick insight into their lives:

We lives in a bootiful house at the bottom of our garden. Our hoomin (she calls us Dougiebum and Frankiedoodle, so we like to call her The Slave!!) recently decorated our house to make sure it meets our very very high expectations. Here she is with her very own slave (she calls him Dad) decorating our house:

And heres it iz after we gives our stamp of approval:

We loves our garden and run so fast that The Slave cant take our pictures! But sometimes we do pose:

Unfortunately, we also have to share The Slave with two guinea pigs and somefink called a hampsta! We only ever get to see the pigs from afar and have never met this hampsta but we has some photos.

Jasmine:

George:

Harley:

The Slave says that Georgie was born with no eyez.

We hopes you like our little family. We is getting excited becoz The Slave told us that we will be moving house again soon as we are all going to live at Mummeh's parent's house (wiv our mum of course!) and that our new house (a 10 x 10 log cabin!) woz delivered yesterday. We finks that sounds quite posh so Frankie is practising putting her nose high in the air like them posh people do:

Loves from Dougal & Frankie. x

Last edited:
Lovely to meet them all. Hope we will get to see pics of their new palace when they are settled in. :wave:

Back