• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abigail gone to new home!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Another long termer went to a new home today..despite being slow for homing the long stayers seem to be getting picked..which is great:D
Good luck Abigail...have a lovely life,,you deserve it xx

Last edited:
I misread the title of this thread for an awful moment. This is good news indeed! :D Abigail is the French lop, Bouncer's Mum?

I misread the title of this thread for an awful moment. This is good news indeed! :D Abigail is the French lop, Bouncer's Mum?

Me too! Bloomin' nora you scared me then! :shock:

Am *very* pleased she's gone to new home! More rehoming vibes on their way to you!

It must be extra lovely when a long-termer finds a new home Jill.

Well done :)

Good luck in your forever home Abigail :)

It must be extra lovely when a long-termer finds a new home Jill.

it is..and we've rehomed several lately..which after having such a slow rehome rate last year is a real boost:D our figures won't be very high but hopefully we can see more animals in new homes this year..then we are able to take more in that need the spaces
Sadly most of the rabbit rescues had a slow year last year..and we all have huge waiting lists for incoming bunnies:(

Aw thats good. Its nice to have some good news on here at the moment. I was thinking of starting a thread yesterday to see how many were getting homes at the minute. There seems to be so many hitting the rabbits in need section since the start of the year :( . I think we all need some goon news on the forum to cheer us up a bit :D

Sooooo pleased for Abigail. She has waited a long time for the right home.

Her new place sounds just perfect for her & worth the wait :love:

Abigail's new mum has just rung me to say

" She is so beautiful, thank you so much for letting me have her. She has met her new husbun and they did a bit of chasing round yesterday but today are sat together and sharing food..She is wonderful"

What a great ending for this bun :D and her new owner has promised to send me pics:D

Back