• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes its the simple things......

Bunny Mum2b

Warren Scout
I spend a huge amount of time, effort and money trying to keep my rabbits entertained - usually they are underwhelmed by my efforts. (My most recent attempt was a giant maze that I'd spent months collecting cardboard for and an hour putting it together - which they didn't really take to).

This weekend I put a crate full of hay in their run as an after thought (I'd modified another crate to turn it into a hide for them) and they absolutely love it. I can't believe it - they are constantly in it - munching hay, sleeping, generally just sitting/snuggly in it. Its the simplest, easiest idea - and they LOVE it! :love:

Just wanted to share this idea (I know its a bit obvious :oops:).
I think they like to dine alfresco!

Typical :roll::lol: I'm waiting for an order of hay so I might try something similar. Don't give up on the cardboard maze though especially after all your hard work, they can be fickle sometimes, so they might like it next week :lol:

thats a good thing about rabbits, sometimes the easiest and cheapest things are the funnest toys :roll::lol:

Back