• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup says...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
'Thank you for all the nose rubs.'

He's very good at evading them, tho, and limits me to giving him 2 a day :lol:

BunniesBlackiesmemorialFeb2011033.jpg

BunniesBlackiesmemorialFeb2011037.jpg

BunniesBlackiesmemorialFeb2011036.jpg

BunniesBlackiesmemorialFeb2011035.jpg

BunniesBlackiesmemorialFeb2011038.jpg

:) How is he doing? He's still so fluffy!

He's eating and seems quite content at the moment.

He comes for his treats, and sits in his garden watching what's going on.

He's got a cuddly rabbit and some fleecy cushions that I rubbed with a fleece he and Blackie had shared, in case he wants something to snuggle to.

He spent the afternoon snuggled to one of the cushions in the hutch at the top of the ramp as it was lovely and sunny, and obviously couldn't be bothered to get up out his warm spot to use the litter tray as there was a neat pile of poops beside him :lol:

He's got a cuddly rabbit and some fleecy cushions that I rubbed with a fleece he and Blackie had shared, in case he wants something to snuggle to.

He spent the afternoon snuggled to one of the cushions in the hutch at the top of the ramp as it was lovely and sunny, and obviously couldn't be bothered to get up out his warm spot to use the litter tray as there was a neat pile of poops beside him :lol:

Typical! Bless. Glad to hear he's ok - he's been in my thoughts (and many others I'm sure).

Last edited:

I'm glad he's doing ok. :)

aww hello :wave: buttercup cutie pie - Im glad you are ok, I know it is VERY early days but do you have any thoughts about what you will do with butter?

Im still thinking of you all, I bet it still hasnt really sunk in that Blackie has gone :cry:

aww hello :wave: buttercup cutie pie - Im glad you are ok, I know it is VERY early days but do you have any thoughts about what you will do with butter?

Im still thinking of you all, I bet it still hasnt really sunk in that Blackie has gone :cry:

Later on we will be looking for a new friend for Butter. We don't want to bond him with Dan & Clo as he won't eat the same pellets as them, and he likes to graze at his food throughout the day whereas they are vultures! Plus they have such a close bond I would hate to alter the relationship between them.

He's such a stunner! :love::love:

Am really glad he's doing ok - and hope you are bearing up yourself xx

Thinking of Buttercup and also thinking of you - hugs for you and nose-rubs for Butters' if he actually wants them!

Back