• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have got to confess .....

Don't worry you're not the only one! :lol: :oops: I've tried a 'banana button', tasted nothing like banana at all and an excel pellet which was awful! :lol:

Carrot crunchers are gorgeous :shock:

I wont give my buns anything I wouldnt eat myself, especially as I give them kisses all the time, I think I have had a nibble at every single treat/food they've been given :lol:

Oh and a word of warning, don't try yoghurt drops, they might taste nice at first, but I've never had such a strong, disgusting after taste :shock:

i wouldn;t give bunnies any of the sweetcorn treats they sell for them as they cannot digest it and they may get stuck in their guts and cause problems

i wouldn;t give bunnies any of the sweetcorn treats they sell for them as they cannot digest it and they may get stuck in their guts and cause problems

:wave: its not a whole sweetcorn its this little bites things with the taste of sweetcorn or something :lol:

I tried some hamster doughnut thingys from P@H, I ended up eating all of them except half of one :oops: they tasted like lady finger biscuits. Probably wouldnt have been good for her anyway so its fine :lol:

I've tried dog chocolate as well, fairly nice!
Carrot yogurt drops are horrid though.

Back