• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Killed my first fly of the year

Janey

Warren Veteran
.....well, I hope I killed it, swiped it and now can't see it!! I actually hate killing any animal, but can't have it hurting the bunnies!!

They just seem to come earlier and earlier each year, I know it's been mild, but only for one day. Didn't think I would have to invest in rear-guard in February:(

I'm the same as you... I only kill insects in the most extreme of circumstances, and I feel sad when I kill a fly! But if it's going to affect the bunnies, then...

i can't kill them, just can't do it. so spend ages and ages trying get them to near a window or door so they can fly out! honestly, the time i have spent doing that must add up to a bit! :roll::lol:

i can't kill them, just can't do it. so spend ages and ages trying get them to near a window or door so they can fly out! honestly, the time i have spent doing that must add up to a bit! :roll::lol:

If it is evening/night, I find if you turn all the lights off in the room you are in and then turn the lights on in the next room with the door open, they follow the light after a while. Can take a bit of time but does work!

If it is evening/night, I find if you turn all the lights off in the room you are in and then turn the lights on in the next room with the door open, they follow the light after a while. Can take a bit of time but does work!

ah, thanks, i'll try that! :wave:

I don't kill flies. But in my household somebody is gonna get annoyed and swat it. (Usually my brother or my dad).

Back