• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playtime in fresh air

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mommy changed our harnessess, she gave me locksleys and gave hoim mines, as she saids mines just too big for me

002.jpg

heres my manbun in mys lead

003.jpg

mommy said even the baby harness is too bigs for me :shock:

004.jpg

mommy is worrieds abouts me

005.jpg

me from above

006.jpg

my locksley enjoying the green restaurant

007.jpg

and agains

009.jpg

me enjoying it too

010.jpg

oooh looks what i pulled ups, with ma mouths

015.jpg

nom noms

017.jpg

018.jpg

cleanings

022.jpg

isn;t he cutes

023.jpg

he's powdering his cheeks

026.jpg

big bum little bum :shock: (shhh i did nots says dat)

028.jpg

tis me mabels

034.jpg

and finally coz we luvs him

043.jpg

Aww you both are gorgis! and look at your ears all wet from the grass... a bit of grooming is in order me thinks :lol::love::love:

Aww you both are gorgis! and look at your ears all wet from the grass... a bit of grooming is in order me thinks :lol::love::love:

i know mommys took a photo of locksley wet ears, she said dats a downside of us lopsies we get wets ears when grass is wets :lol: but its was fun

mabels

Very handsome couple! :love::love::love: Mr McFlurry has a harness but he absolutely hates it. Last time I saw it he had almost eaten it in two.

Lovely pics :love: Message from Jasper:

You is vewwy cute and so is yower husbun. :D I wents out in my hawness and lead today too, I was havings a 2 minute bweak from bonding, norty I no! :oops: Buts i did a bigggg binky in it :D Mummeh sed it luked cute. Some people say hawnesses are cwuel but dey aren't aw they?! I binkied in mine cos I loves it. :love: I hopes you continue to have fun! :D

Lovely pics :love: Message from Jasper:

You is vewwy cute and so is yower husbun. :D I wents out in my hawness and lead today too, I was havings a 2 minute bweak from bonding, norty I no! :oops: Buts i did a bigggg binky in it :D Mummeh sed it luked cute. Some people say hawnesses are cwuel but dey aren't aw they?! I binkied in mine cos I loves it. :love: I hopes you continue to have fun! :D

nopes if bunny doesn;t mind a harness dey are good especaially for a quick exercise or eating grass, mommy doesn;t take us anywhere in da gardens we takes her :lol:

rosie never used to wear ones as she didn;t likes it soo dat wouldn'tof been fair on her, but we likes it

They are gorgeous :) looks like they had good fun. Are Mabel's eyes OK? One looks sticky in the last photo of her.

ive noticed that again today and just cleaned them, not sure if its just sleep or not, but last time i mentioned it to vets they weren't worried about it, but will keep eye on them

Back