• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about Sprocket's fur

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Srpocket, my fluffy dwarf lop has typically thick and soft dwarf lop fur. But he also has patches on his back where the fur is very very short (you can't see them unless you brush, or move the longer fur out of the way). Does anyone know why this might be? I thought it was where Widget had pulled it out and it was just growing back, but they've been there for a while now so I'm not sure that is the case. We've got a vet trip booked for Sunday so I will ask them then but just wondered if anyone else on RU had this issue with their fluffy buns.

Has he recently been bonded? Mine have had that after fur pulling during bonding.

They've been bonded since June last year but have had a few scuffles/fights. The last one where I found a large clump of Sprocket's fur was at the beginning of feb. How long does bunny fur take to regrow?

They've been bonded since June last year but have had a few scuffles/fights. The last one where I found a large clump of Sprocket's fur was at the beginning of feb. How long does bunny fur take to regrow?

I noticed it a few months after the main bit of the bonding so it's likely it's that. Unless you've noticed large clumps coming out at any other time?

No, just masses when they had a big fight in November and a few more clumps on a couple of other occasions, with the last one being first week in feb, that was just a small clump though.

Back