• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Aliduncan & Starfish UpdatePICS

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Another kind person sent a voucher for Starfish and friends..this time an Amazon one
This is what we bought:D Thank you so much

amazon.jpg

and here is the girl herself

" I wonders if this tastes nicer than Auntie Jill's handies which I had a bite of yesterday?:oops:

starfishtoy.jpg

and scuse me wet eyes..the vet lady did give me a needles this morning and she did also flush me:shock: I was worried I would go down the toil- let but she did just push some waters in my ducks.."

For those wondering..she had a tear duct flush..and her VHD jab.....and..she does not have syphilis..it was just severe urine scald and the vet says she is sooooo much better..hence her having her jab:D:D

Last edited:
thanks for that Graham..sadly a bit late as they have already been eaten..but we have had these donated before with no ill affects
I will avoid them in future

Good news about no syphillis ... although that urine scald muct have been so sore for her. Spenser had stuff put in his eyes to check his tearducts recently. They were fine but he ended up looking a bit yellow-orange about the nose! :shock:

So glad little Starfish is doing so well and so brave through all that nasty urine scald. Lucky bunny wth all those nice new toysies x

Just seen this! Glad you got some bits and pieces and Starfish is looking so fantastic!! Such a lucky wee girl!:D

Back