• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Vibes for my PetPlan Claim Please! ud. rejected.

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
My vets put in my claim for Ginger's treatment and today i had a text to say they are processing my claim!

I'll be notified within 10 days if they are going to or are not going to.

Just spoke to the vets and it'd be a massive help as its for £195.85!

Can we get some Payout vibes please :)

Totally shameless i know.

Last edited:
Not shameless at all, thats why you pay for it. Fingers crossed for you!

Is it a condition that she had, or was expected to develop, before you insured her? It wasn't a dental so I guess they should pay you soon. :) Hopefully they will cover the cost of the ongoing meds she will need too:)

Good luck with it all.

:wave: lots of paying up vibes to you. they were pretty good when I put my claims in, hope its the same for you.

Just look out for those exclusions on your policy afterwards though :(

Is it a condition that she had, or was expected to develop, before you insured her? It wasn't a dental so I guess they should pay you soon. :) Hopefully they will cover the cost of the ongoing meds she will need too:)

Good luck with it all.

Unknown illness at the time we took her in. Not knowingly ill before policy taken out.

after what you have found out :cry: might be worth asking your vets to set up a direct claim with petplan now as itll be ongoing, it really takes alot of the stress of illness away and leaves you to concentrate on creating great memories :wave:

Ditto vibes needed here for Parsley's claim this month was £965!!! However i suspect he is now over the £2,000 a year maximum:(

If you get a letter off them saying they need more information and they are waiting for your vets to provide them with the information, check with your vet straight away. I waited until they said they were 'closing the file' two months later before I contacted my vets (who had already provided the information when they were asked). It delayed me getting my payout so that I waited 3 months. They did pay though, eventually.

Back