• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful day in Sheffield

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I am now going to spend the rest of the afternoon in the garden with my bunnies (and my camera).

It's soooooo nice to have some sunshine :D

It's nice here too, but Spenser is in the conservatory. :roll: We had tree-cutting going in this morning, and although I rushed to the hutch to rescue him he was a quivering ball of fluff by the time I reached him. :( He's not fond of his outdoor run since he started having almost daily indoor time, but hopefully this will change if I can make the arrangement I have for him more interesting.

Enjoy the sunshine .... and looking forward to piccies! ;)

lovely day here too in bury, but another few weeks until sun hits our back garden properly, soo grass still wet, although in front garden it was like spring :)

Well I didn't really get any good photos as I got really busy cutting back lots of plants and bushes. The buns enjoyed rummaging in it though before it was cut up and bagged up. Quite pleased with myself regarding what I got done, garden is looking better, everything is still so very damp though. Sunshine is not forcast for tomorrow :(

Well I didn't really get any good photos as I got really busy cutting back lots of plants and bushes. The buns enjoyed rummaging in it though before it was cut up and bagged up. Quite pleased with myself regarding what I got done, garden is looking better, everything is still so very damp though. Sunshine is not forcast for tomorrow :(

yeah we forcast rain now till monday :cry:

Sounds like a productive afternoon, if not with the camera. Do the buns have to take turns for the freeranging? I can't really let penser freerange in the garden becuase I haven't a clue what some of the plants are and I'm not very good at catching him. :oops:

i had my buns on their harnesses today as i didn;t want them going into thedirty soil areas with it being wet :oops: :lol: plaus the rat traps are set up at top end of garden, adn didn;t want to move them right now

Sounds like a productive afternoon, if not with the camera. Do the buns have to take turns for the freeranging? I can't really let penser freerange in the garden becuase I haven't a clue what some of the plants are and I'm not very good at catching him. :oops:

Does Spenser's accomodation open up directly onto the garden? Because I find the bun who have this return to their housing when called, usually because it's food time.

Yes the pairs take it in turn to free range so not every pair gets out everyday but they do have runs attached to their accomodation. I try to get the foster babies outside most days even if it's just for half an hour as they are living in a smaller cage in doors while they are being fostered.

Does Spenser's accomodation open up directly onto the garden? Because I find the bun who have this return to their housing when called, usually because it's food time.

It opens onto slabs and the vegetable patch, he would need to turn right and hop about twelve feet to reach the grass. Although in many ways a spoilt bunny, Spenser's condo needs improving. Also he's a fussy eater, and even his favourite treats (eg. fenugreek crunchies) will not bribe him in a direction he doesn't choose to take). :roll:

Hope you enjoyed your afternoon! :wave: x

I was at work unfortunately (am *desperate* to get into my garden and do some more tidying lol) but I did enjoy a walk at lunchtime and had a wander round looking at all the buds opening up and shoots peeking through when I got back from work. :love: xx

Sunshine does us all good - Jack and Hollie were binkying for England! :lol:

Back