• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feel abit silly now!

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Yesterday i posted on someone's thread about how i give my bunnies meds and how they always take it.... Well its kinda backfired daisy will not take her baytril by any means. I've tried mixed in her pellets with abit of water and with added treats (she just ate the treats) tried just with a syringe, wrapping her in a towel, adding juice. Im currently waiting for my oh to get back from his friends to help me :oops: so much for my bragging!

Lol!... I know how you feel because so far having had quite a number spey/neuter i thought meds in a syringe was easy.. No probs with any of the bunns and i did kind of blow my own trumpet about it.. But now a tiny little Doe whos so docile is getting the better of me.. Jaws clenched and wriggling like a worm. Pushing backwards.. Lol!.. I do get it done but always laugh at her determination not to be obliging!

That happened to me as well, I posted on someone's wall about how my bun was great with her litter and never had any issues, the following day I start getting issues :roll: I'm going to think twice before posting now, I swear the buns are reading our posts on RU when we're asleep :lol:

Lol! glad its not just me then! tonights baytril went down easier with oh help tho! i even got to have a 5 min cuddle with her aswell which is very rare so Im happy!

Glad to hear it went ok and you got a cuddle too! :D today was my last day of administering Baytril woo hoo! I can now leave the bun in peace

Back