• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this an ok sized run? :)

As Kris said, that's really small. Whereabouts are you? Maybe someone could point you in the direction of a local company that could make you one.

im in the north east, i think my dads 'handy man' could make me one if i get the number and ask:)

Brilliant idea. Make sure you get welded mesh wire for it not chicken wire. The heavier the better but most runs seem to use 19g. Lower number= heaver gauge. A good quality wood is best too as the runs that get imported from china use really poor quality wood which doesn't last 5 minutes and does nothing for security.

Brilliant idea. Make sure you get welded mesh wire for it not chicken wire. The heavier the better but most runs seem to use 19g. Lower number= heaver gauge. A good quality wood is best too as the runs that get imported from china use really poor quality wood which doesn't last 5 minutes and does nothing for security.

yehh, im most likely going to get the supplies myself and just get him to put it together, so i know its good quality. give me piece of mind that they will be safe when im at college:)

Back