• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I am a bit shy but coming up to my owner and coming out of my hutch

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
S6307315.jpg

Its been 2 weeks since I was rescued and I came from a bad place before that so very nervous. I did'nt like coming out of the hutch or running around. I don't think I have ever run around before.

Here I am with my lovely man Sunshine, he is the ginger bunny.

I am not so scared now and will go up to my owner. I have learnt how to get in and out of the hutch and spent all evening running around the bedroom. hallway and living room. Ooops but I still don't know how to use a litter tray and left quite a bit of mess to be cleaned but I am sure they didn't mind. :wave:

Hello beautiful :wave: What's your name? Sounds like you have landed on your paws now, and will be very happy! x

S6307315.jpg

Its been 2 weeks since I was rescued and I came from a bad place before that so very nervous. I did'nt like coming out of the hutch or running around. I don't think I have ever run around before.

Here I am with my lovely man Sunshine, he is the ginger bunny.

I am not so scared now and will go up to my owner. I have learnt how to get in and out of the hutch and spent all evening running around the bedroom. hallway and living room. Ooops but I still don't know how to use a litter tray and left quite a bit of mess to be cleaned but I am sure they didn't mind. :wave:

0_O...................:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Cutie-pie, your name suits you. And your husbun is a handsome boy too. :love: You look very much like a bunny I had 20 years ago called Echo.

Back