• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What age are buns teenagers?

I would guess spring fever. All my male rabbits are acting like idiots at the moment, and the male Westie I look after is trying to rape anything soft that passes him, including my son when I was playing with him:shock:

Needless to say my scream of horror sent poor Westie running:oops::lol:

Spring fever?? Does it really exist then? I wasn't sure if it was a made up thing!! :lol:

Could this be why Rascal is as giddy as a kipper right now?

Milo is also being a right little terror at the moment. I thought it might be spring fever but also that its time he visits the plum fairy.

I completely believe that spring fever exists. Feegal barley moves most of the year, but he is like a live wire at the moment. He even tried to jump the stair gate , something he would never consider usually:lol:

spring fever

I think theres spring fever!.. My jack bitchies are in season now and air humping and ive noticed my rabbits getting livlier.. One of the reasons im getting my spey/neuters done now!

floppys like some one possessed at the min!!! for some one who just lost his plums hes a feisty lil bunbun!!! to him rest= lets be bouncy and naughty lol

I didnt know Spring Fever really existed till the other day!

Rolo bun has been a very quiet bun ever since he came to live with us. Relaxed and chilled. But since the start of this week hes been a monster!! Although, a very cute furry one!

He running up and down, biting feet that pass, throwing stuff about and generally being a naughty bunny. He cant seem to stay still for very long.

But...isnt it cute??:p

Rach x

Back