• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seen a wifey for floppy

thinks thet are very busy today tried ringin no answer she is sooo lush in all honesty i know when i get there i will want them all lol:D all thats left is to win lottery so i can open a rabbit rescue and lavish love on them all maybe startin to sound crazzy now lol

She is beauiful, I have a foster bunny that looks like her only mine has uppy ears.

here's Tarka
WalesBunnies060.jpg

I hope you manage to get her.

Aww, she's lovely! :love: Sending lots of no baby vibes for her! Is it the kind of rescue that you could go to without an appointment? My local RSPCA never ever answer the phone, so I go there in person. Maybe send them an email? I hope Floppy will be very happy with her. :)

Aww, she's lovely! :love: Sending lots of no baby vibes for her! Is it the kind of rescue that you could go to without an appointment? My local RSPCA never ever answer the phone, so I go there in person. Maybe send them an email? I hope Floppy will be very happy with her. :)

no its not appointment only maybe they havein a day off maybe but i may go bang before tomorow lol

Update!!!!

will defo know by end of next week if shes pregnant or not lady was lovley said shed had 2 rabbits give birth today also has another 5 due in next few weeks poor things !!!!if preggers gunna set wheels in motion bless gives me time for floppy to get back to normal hormones to leave the building also :wave: looking goood !!!

Sue at Southampton has probably been busy today she has lost one of their long termers so maybe she's not picking up.

You could try messaging her on their Facebook page - she's been on there tonight.

great isnt it !! but we will see what happens next week and if floppy will bond with her although hed better lol mummeh knows besssteh !!

Back