• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A glimmer of good news through all the sad....

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Thought i would post a relatively good thread to try to show that some good things happen. RU is just so upsetting just now :(

Well my Inca, as some of you know she has sooooo many issues and problems. She has had a bald back end, legs and feet area since i got her due to her urine scald / being burnt with chemicals.

Well she is now moulting and she is growing in hair at her back end and feet :):) May not seem like much to many, but i am sure Inca is loving being nice and cosy with her new fur :)

Her lady bits are also looking good just now and she is not on any meds :)

Hope some of her good fortune can vibe onto the ill bunsters here x

Last edited:
That is good news- in a bunny with health issues it's a sure sign that they are doing well if they can afford to expend valuable energy growing hair xx

Oooh, thanks, i just was thinking it had just happened, but if it is likely to be because she is feeling better in herself then that is even better :)

Back