• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Two Pairs

I have 2 pairs of rabbits, 2 netherland lion head crosses bucks and then 1 Lionhead buck and a mini rex doe.

The two bucks, Toast and Marmalade are brothers and have been together for a long time. My other pair, Crumpet (lionhead) and Teacake (mini rex) have been together since mid December.

They currently live in two separate hutches, but one of the hutches is now in need of a lot of work, I would ideally love for them to become a foursome, the question is how long should I leave it until i bond them all?

Thanks for any advice I get!

Thanks
Heather

BUMP - I'm no expert so cant offer any help other than maybe use the search for a bonding thread (there are thousands) If the reason you want to bond is to have them all in the same hutch then you will need and EXTRA huge hutch. I'm not sure there is any hutch suitable for four rabbits :?

Back