• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st birthday Beano!! (pic heavy!)

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Today is Beano's 1st birthday! I can't belive the teeny bunny I brought home is a year old! I know not all of this year has been great, you are a very difficult bunny at times Beano, you went through my room destroying everything you could get, bit and grunted when something didn't suite you and put all my family off you by grunting, lunging and biting them and when you became sixth months old you were very agressive but you know that I've loved you very much all the time :love: You are certaintly full of personality my cheeky, lively, gumpy, boss of everything, in-your-face, loveing bunny!

Here's some pics from her day!

I'm going to take a birthday picture of her and Gordon on every birthday they have but I can't decide which one of these is going to be Beano's 1st birthday picture so I need your help! Please say which picture you think is the best one!

Pic 1

bdaypic1.jpg

Pic 2

bdaypic2.jpg

Pic 3

bdaypic3.jpg

Pic 4

bdaypic5.jpg

Beano with her presents (before she dragged them into her crate!)

Beanos1stbirthday11.jpg

Gordon helping to open them!

Beanos1stbirthday22.jpg

Seeing what's on the other side!

Beanos1stbirthday44.jpg

A joint effort!

Beanos1stbirthday55.jpg

Beanos1stbirthday77.jpg

Now that they have been opened, Gordon eyeing up the fenugreek crunchies!

Beanos1stbirthday99.jpg

Gordon posing!

Beanos1stbirthday1212.jpg

Time for fenugreek crunchies! (If I've spelt that right!)

Beanos1stbirthday1313.jpg

Having a look at the willow chew ring

Beanos1stbirthday1414.jpg

Apple twig time!

Beanos1stbirthday1515.jpg

Beanos1stbirthday1616.jpg

Seeing if I have anything else for her!

Beanos1stbirthday1717.jpg

Waiting for tea

Beanos1stbirthday1818.jpg

Birthday tea

Beanos1stbirthday1919.jpg

Beanos1stbirthday2020.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday Beano! :love: The pics are all lovely. Pic 1 is my favourite, I think. Spenser had one of those willow rings, and I once went out to the hutch to find he had managed to put his head through it and was wearing it like a belt.:shock: I've reserved it for supervised play just in case. I like the noming pics too. :roll: Gordon is looking very handsome, and so helpful with the present-opening.

Thankyou both :love: Thankyou, I'm keeping count :D

Pic 1- 1 vote

Pic 4- 1 vote

I was wary of giving them the willow ring so they have it for day times when I am there :) Gordon is a very helpful bun, on their way back in the carrier from the vets yesterday (check up about Beano's ear which is all clear now) he lied diagonally infront of her so she could rest her head on his neck behing his ears, it was so cute! :love: Beano was feeling very sorry for herslef then!

Thankyou :) Just been out to check on them and say goodnight, when I got near their shed I could hear them running about and they both rushed to greet me :love: I was surprised to see them fully awake at this time, they are usually settled down together :)

Came back for another look. Pic 3 is also very pretty. :love: Is that a cabbage leaf they are nomming? I bought one for Spenser but he would only eat the very green outer leaves. :roll:

Thankyou everyone :D

Pic 1- 2 votes

Pic 4- 2 votes

Beano says thankyou for wishing her a happy birthday :love:

Back