• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls (Guineas) *Pg 22...Answers!*

Char-x

Wise Old Thumper
I dont do many photo posts but thought some of you would like to see my two spoilt angels and my passed angel, go on about them enough :love::

03August08052.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

DSC02362.jpg

DSC03483.jpg

DSC03502.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04712.jpg

DSC04723.jpg

DSC04747.jpg

SnowDay2ndFeb2009-036.jpg

SnowDay2ndFeb2009-039.jpg

SnowDay2ndFeb2009-041.jpg

028.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01511.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

Last edited:
Together <3
DSC00218.jpg

Gypsey3rdBirthday10.jpg

DSC03119.jpg

My old boy Hoover who died last year, some pics are of his last supper - wouldnt ever feed them these things usually:
03August08049.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

Lovely :love:

May I ask why you wouldnt normally feed the veg? Is there something bad in it?

Lovely :love:

May I ask why you wouldnt normally feed the veg? Is there something bad in it?

I think it might be the quantity, I don't think they are like rabbits either and don't require veg, maybe it gives them loose poops like too much fruit for rabbits? I'm interested aswell as I don't know much about little guineas, I do find them quite endearing, they have lovely little faces:love:

I think it might be the quantity, I don't think they are like rabbits either and don't require veg, maybe it gives them loose poops like too much fruit for rabbits? I'm interested aswell as I don't know much about little guineas, I do find them quite endearing, they have lovely little faces:love:

I have piggies and they need a variety of veg every day!

Hopefully, I am still newish to piggies and want to know if there is something I am missing!

I think there is a sister site for guinea mom's, I've seen both sites work together on rescue's etc I don't know if it's called Gineau's United though, that would probably be a good one for you to open on another tab and dip in and out of both for advice.:wave:

They are gorgeous :love: :love: :love: love their long hair. Do you trim them often? They look very neat and tidy compared to my scruffball!

I should share some piggy pics too.

I think there is a sister site for guinea mom's, I've seen both sites work together on rescue's etc I don't know if it's called Gineau's United though, that would probably be a good one for you to open on another tab and dip in and out of both for advice.:wave:

Yea im on it already!

Back