• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Whitehood- Bonding Diary

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Just started the two boys bond.

Had an initial scuffle straight away, but they stopped by themselves without needing interference.

They are currently eating hay, and have had no more direct contact with each other.

They are both at the same side of the crate currently.

Lucky flopped out, but got back up when Jack came over!

A lot of thumps from both, but I think it is where they are bot unsettled and unsure of their new surroundings.

Lucky is currently eating hay whilst Jack is grooming himself.

Aw lol
Thanks so much :D
Luckys sweet isn't he :D
And Jacks a 'Scrooge'
:D
But once he gets used to you he will come over take food from you and then hop back to his little hiding place :]
:D Good luck

Actually it is Lucky that has been a grumpy little man! He is wary of Jack coming into his space, while Jack is happy to do his own thing and say hi!

Some pictures from last night, and this morning.

Lucky-Jack019.jpg

Lucky-Jack011.jpg

Lucky-Jack004.jpg

Lucky-Jack002.jpg

Lucky-Jack001.jpg

Sorry most are blurred, my camera was throwing a tantrum I think! :roll:
Need to get more hay tomorrow as they have almost eaten it all(and kicked it out the back of the crate, as you can see :lol:)!

No grooming just yet!
But lots of humping :oops:
They are just eating together st the moment.

Lucky wants to be dominant. He puts his head down to be groomed and Jack just looks at him... then grooms himself! :lol:

Back