• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny experience at the vet today

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
I was in the vet today taking Roly and Honey in for their myxi jabs and as usual they were quite well behaved.

However Honey did her usual "I'm so scared I'm going to jump into someones arms" routine that she tends to do when being given anything more than a normal checkover.

She must really hate me because she did it to the vet.:shock: First she hopped onto his lap then put her paws on his chest wanting to be lifted up with me sat across the floor with Roly, both of us feeling rather rejected. The vet was a rather hunky chap so perhaps this was the reason.:lol:

Also had to tell off a stupid couple who thought it'd be nice to encourage their greyhound have a nosey in the carrier which I had put in a corner of the waiting room away from them while I paid. "It's awright hen he'll no touch them" was the reply. The reply they got to that was "And you think the rabbits are clever enough to know that?". Roly (assume it was him) had stamped once but they settled as soon as the old fuddie duddies and their dog left.

I'm starting to hate being at the vet as much as the buns do.

I was in the vet today taking Roly and Honey in for their myxi jabs and as usual they were quite well behaved.

However Honey did her usual "I'm so scared I'm going to jump into someones arms" routine that she tends to do when being given anything more than a normal checkover.

She must really hate me because she did it to the vet.:shock: First she hopped onto his lap then put her paws on his chest wanting to be lifted up with me sat across the floor with Roly, both of us feeling rather rejected. The vet was a rather hunky chap so perhaps this was the reason.:lol:

Also had to tell off a stupid couple who thought it'd be nice to encourage their greyhound have a nosey in the carrier which I had put in a corner of the waiting room away from them while I paid. "It's awright hen he'll no touch them" was the reply. The reply they got to that was "And you think the rabbits are clever enough to know that?". Roly (assume it was him) had stamped once but they settled as soon as the old fuddie duddies and their dog left.

I'm starting to hate being at the vet as much as the buns do.

GRR..:roll:.I used to have to wait outside the vets with my buns, the smell of dog used to upset them enough then they'd go in and get prodded. Not fun for anyone concerned.

And Honey is a HUSSY!!:lol:

Honey is a total tart but I've seen her "asking" Roly to groom her and most of the time he ignores her so maybe she was making a point.:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trying to make him jealous eh?! :lol:

I hope Roly takes the hint as they're both due back at the vet in July for their VHD jab, God knows how desperate she'll be to make an impression then. I've got a horrible image of her humping the vets leg.

Back