• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news for Grim

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
My vet is very happy with his recovery. He has one more injection tomorrow and then she wants to see how he is. If it comes back they're happy for me to just ring up for more depocillin. She said she would rather he have a short course now as being on them long term can also cause problems. He will have been on them for three weeks after this last injection. If it is going to be a recurring problem she would consider nebulising but would rather he was on the injections for a few reasons. First of all he responds so well to them, secondly they also help with all his other problems like his eyes and thirdly she thinks that if he's all blocked up it might not work that well. It looks like the infection is in his tear duct but under where it's blocked. So on top of where it's blocked leads to his eye and under where the infection is leads to his nose etc. I couldn't see the improvement because I see him every day but she was really impressed and he got lots of cuddles. He even came out to see the receptionists and got even more cuddles.

:love:

Ahh, that's great news to hear he is doing well!! I hope he continues to do so!! I'm sure all the munching will be helping to!! I like hearing how he's doing as my bunny has had similar problems!!

Glad he's doing better. I think I seemed to miss some of his latest trouble but I'm very pleased he is recovering. Nomming well is always a good sign. :D

Back