PDA

View Full Version : mad mad mad

louiseb1000
23-02-2011, 05:56 PM
i just saw this!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details
Type: Private Advert
Price: Free
Updated: More than 21 days ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
i have a really friendly rabbit that i just can not keep anymore, i have two dogs and they wont leave it alone. it is a male, and will be 1 in june this year, i also have the receipt from the shop i bought it from (pets at home) i am not selling it, i am giving it away. thanks

well as long as shes got the receipt hes not a pair of shoes for gods sake!! hes a live animal !just makes me so cross

William
23-02-2011, 05:58 PM
maybe they wanted to prove where they got him? that way the new owner would know he wasn't from breeding or something.

Sami M
23-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Where is it? Do they not realise that giving it away it will probably end up somewhere bad :cry:

louiseb1000
23-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Where is it? Do they not realise that giving it away it will probably end up somewhere bad :cry:

salisbury on preloved omg they treat animals like shoes

clutterydrawer
23-02-2011, 06:06 PM

Probably not, tbh - if you haven't had first hand experience of how vile people can be to animals, the thought probably wouldn't cross your mind.

Maybe someone could send a friendly message about the dangers of giving away free animals, and suggest taking him to a local rescue? Or the possibility of just keeping him separate from the dogs ;)

louiseb1000
23-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Probably not, tbh - if you haven't had first hand experience of how vile people can be to animals, the thought probably wouldn't cross your mind.

Maybe someone could send a friendly message about the dangers of giving away free animals, and suggest taking him to a local rescue? Or the possibility of just keeping him separate from the dogs ;)

sent him a kind message saying try a rescue so he knows bun will be looked after xx lets hope ehh

kayleighjennifer
23-02-2011, 06:25 PM

Not true, most of my pets were free to good home and they have a great life, not everyone that gets free pets are "bad" homes!

William
23-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Not true, most of my pets were free to good home and they have a great life, not everyone that gets free pets are "bad" homes!

i agree, ive rescued off free ads, but the problem is that its completely on chance on whether free pets- or any pets that have owners who don't screen and homecheck- will go to a good home or not.

kayleighjennifer
23-02-2011, 06:31 PM
i agree, ive rescued off free ads, but the problem is that its completely on chance on whether free pets- or any pets that have owners who don't screen and homecheck- will go to a good home or not.

I know what you mean :)
Some puppies are bought though and are pretty expensive and people abuse them, I don't think selling animals ensures a good home either, you never know what goes on behind closed doors :?