• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mad mad mad

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
i just saw this!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details
Type: Private Advert
Price: Free
Updated: More than 21 days ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
i have a really friendly rabbit that i just can not keep anymore, i have two dogs and they wont leave it alone. it is a male, and will be 1 in june this year, i also have the receipt from the shop i bought it from (pets at home) i am not selling it, i am giving it away. thanks

well as long as shes got the receipt hes not a pair of shoes for gods sake!! hes a live animal !just makes me so cross

maybe they wanted to prove where they got him? that way the new owner would know he wasn't from breeding or something.

Where is it? Do they not realise that giving it away it will probably end up somewhere bad :cry:

Probably not, tbh - if you haven't had first hand experience of how vile people can be to animals, the thought probably wouldn't cross your mind.

Maybe someone could send a friendly message about the dangers of giving away free animals, and suggest taking him to a local rescue? Or the possibility of just keeping him separate from the dogs ;)

Probably not, tbh - if you haven't had first hand experience of how vile people can be to animals, the thought probably wouldn't cross your mind.

Maybe someone could send a friendly message about the dangers of giving away free animals, and suggest taking him to a local rescue? Or the possibility of just keeping him separate from the dogs ;)

sent him a kind message saying try a rescue so he knows bun will be looked after xx lets hope ehh

Not true, most of my pets were free to good home and they have a great life, not everyone that gets free pets are "bad" homes!

i agree, ive rescued off free ads, but the problem is that its completely on chance on whether free pets- or any pets that have owners who don't screen and homecheck- will go to a good home or not.

i agree, ive rescued off free ads, but the problem is that its completely on chance on whether free pets- or any pets that have owners who don't screen and homecheck- will go to a good home or not.

I know what you mean :)
Some puppies are bought though and are pretty expensive and people abuse them, I don't think selling animals ensures a good home either, you never know what goes on behind closed doors :?

Back