• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my first action shot!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
My camera is nearly 6 years old and only has 3.2 megapixels so I'm quite chuffed with this shot. Unfortunately we're getting new furniture on Friday and Spenser will not be allowed to do this.
P2230396.jpg

Its good!! :love:

Its like this one

100_0950-1.jpg

I shot that with my old camera, I think it was 8 MP I think,....!! And was my first action shot.

Now I have a DSLR which can take action shots like this:

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

Keep up the good work! Bunny shooting is hard work!! :eek: They are either sleeping, or moving too fast! :lol:

great photo :D

Good luck keeping him off the new sofa!

I find it impossible to get good action shots. I take quite a few of blurred bunny bottoms :roll: :lol:

My camera is nearly 6 years old and only has 3.2 megapixels so I'm quite chuffed with this shot. Unfortunately we're getting new furniture on Friday and Spenser will not be allowed to do this.

And who is the unlucky person who has to break this news to Spenser? :lol:

What a great shot, he looks very graceful. :love:

I'm sure that'll more than make up for being banned from the new sofa then. ;) Do your parents know about your plans? :shock: :lol:

Nope. I have mentioned them, but they just pretend not to hear when I say things they don't like the sound of ... they did it for 8 months when I was campaigning to have my own bunny. :lol:

But you won them over in the end. ;) I would just go ahead with your plans and they might pretend not to see as well as hear. :lol::lol:

Back