• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny delivery!

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Waited in all day and finally at 3pm my pet planet order arrived, Lola and SiDney were all excited as they got; corn dollies, teach n treat game (reduced), 3 wicker balls, litter for poop tray, big bag of supa natural - which SiDney HAD to climb in and taste! and finally got them some fenugreek crunchies - as recommended on here!! But they seem to prefer the cardboard boxes it all came in:roll::roll:
DSC00902.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00905-1.jpg

Busy bunnies with all their new bits!!!!! Bless em!!!

Thing is they are ignoring all the new bits and attacking the cardboard boxes instead :lol::lol:

OOOH! Spoiled bunnies!

Think I will have to get one of those teach n treats for my lot! Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Think I will have to get one of those teach n treats for my lot! Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

It looks a bit confusing for me, let alone the buns - I will update when i have the patience to work it out!!

Lucky bunnies lots of treats and toysies!

Let us know about that teach and treat game. I've been thinking about getting it for my lot but worried they wouldn't play with it.

aww spoilt buns :love: i saw those teach and treat in garden centre a while back, but thought maybe lcoksley would lose his temper and throw it :lol:

Personally I think its the best, and you can use it as a lining for there bed too under the straw soaks up any accidents - no mess, smells good and is clean.:wave:

cam i asl what the back 2 nature litter is like?

Silly bunnies, play with your new things not the boxes they came in

I just had to cut holes in the boxes for them and they are attacking them now, Lola had a chew on the corn dolly - but fenugreek crunchies OH MY !! why haven't i bought them before? They go mental for them!:shock::shock:

Lucky bunnies. :D Poor Spenser is waiting for his orders from Hay Experts and Animal Magic. He is really quite short of hay now. :shock: Norty mummy for not ordering far enough in advance. He does have plenty fenugreek crunchies in stock though. ;)

Back