• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

famous bunny

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:D :D im soo proud, although not sure which bunny is famous, if its either locksley or mabel or rosie (who starred in loads :lol:) or mowgli, but one bun is famous, ill let you know more when i know more :lol:

i said tonan watch it be rosie, she was a winner twice in rabbiting on bunny of year 2nd and 3rd and there pet of month and on their pet pages, she was in that mag a few times, and her and mowgli where pet idols 3 times, being twice runners up ,once overall winners

i just feel proud no matter which bun it is :lol:

should we do a vote on which bunny it is :lol:

i vote rosie
my sister votes rosie
mum votes rosie
nan votes rosie

:lol:

the letter came and i signed permission for photo to be used, still no wiser as to which bun it is though :lol: letter had to get there before deadline of 8th march, soo i sent it off on time

im leaning towards it being mabel now :lol:, if not rosie

i'll let you know :lol:

the letter came and i signed permission for photo to be used, still no wiser as to which bun it is though :lol: letter had to get there before deadline of 8th march, soo i sent it off on time

im leaning towards it being mabel now :lol:, if not rosie

i'll let you know :lol:

Gah more waiting :lol::lol:

Back