• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ambrose's dental tomorrow... some little vibes please.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful little fella, Ambrose the REW is due to have a molar burred down tomorrow.

He is settling in at the vets now with his girlfriend Estelle.:love:

Fingers, toes and paws crossed for the chunky little monkey!!!:):):love:

Trilby and Star, the guineas who share the conservatory with them, are most bemused at not having their big, fluffy white friends with them.

Paws crossed pleased for Ambrose. xxxxx

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll be fine! I was really nervous when mine had his first one a few weeks ago, asked the vet if I could give him a cuddle in case he didn't wake up again :oops: He got over his ordeal really quickly, within a few hours of coming home he was eating his hay again which he had been struggling with before.

Since adopting Ambrose 1 1/2 years ago from Windwhistle, this will be his third dental. Not as bad as some but, still not ideal.

Not to worry though as I am sure he will sail through it as he is a very strong, fit and healthy chunky monkey.

Estelle his girl will be there on hand afterwards to give him lots of comfort and support!!!:love::love:

It just seems rather quiet without them, even though there are three bunnies,
one hamster and a tortoise staying with me. :love::love:

Vibes for Ambrose :wave: Frodo sends some too (although he's not speaking to me at the moment - he received his Myxi booster earlier :lol:)

Thank you Toadie and Frodo.

Frodo now, please forgive your Mummy. She has your best interests at heart. And little chap, don't forget you are coming to stay quite soon. :D:D

Are you looking forward to seeing Alice on Saturday?:D:D

I am!!!!!

Ambrose's dental update......good news!!!!!!

Yippee......Ambrose has sailed through his dental and is very much awake.
Just hoping he will get his usual fantastic appetite asap.:D:D

All being well, I can go and collect him and Estelle tomorrow. :love::love:

The guineas are really missing their furry friends. Don't panic, they live very happily together in my conservatory, with loads of hidey holes etc.

Just thought I would share some good news with you folks, seeing as there seems to have been alot of sadness on here recently.

Only just saw this Di, glad Ambrose made it through the dental and I hope he is nomming his way through food again very soon!

you need to post pictures of them!!! :love:

Only just saw this Di, glad Ambrose made it through the dental and I hope he is nomming his way through food again very soon!

you need to post pictures of them!!! :love:

I would love to post some pictures of them but, I am totally clueless where computers are concerned. :oops::oops::oops:

All being well, the buns will be back with Trilby and Star tomorrow.

It is rather quiet without them!!! :(:(

Hope all is well with you and yours.

xx

Back