• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are the best leaflets/websites currently

esupi

Warren Veteran
for informing prospective owners without scaring them off?

One of my colleagues told me today his son has been asking for a rabbit, and was interested to hear I've got some, but I didn't want to just bombard him verbally with information that'll overwhelm him (or that he'll forget).

I dispelled some of the worst myths and told him I'd send him some info - I did used to have some leaflets saved somewhere but I can't find them now.

Thanks!

The Rabbit Welfare Association do a fantastic range of leaflets, covering many aspects of owning a bunny. I always have a good supply of these to give out at Rabbit Awareness Days. Most people are very enthusiastic to learn more.:D:D

The RSPCA also do one or two but, in not such great detail.

I'd say the Make Mine Chocolate campaign is a good one, PM The Duchess or look up the threads for the links, I'm signing off now but, I can link you to them later.:wave:

I'd say the Make Mine Chocolate campaign is a good one, PM The Duchess or look up the threads for the links, I'm signing off now but, I can link you to them later.:wave:

oh yes make mine chocolate website :wave:
and rabbit welfare association :wave:

Rabbit Residence website is fab! Also found Make Mine Chocolate, and RWA. Thanks!

We haven't finalised a lot of the care information that will be going onto the MMC site yet, but if you wanted to e-mail me I can send you by e-mail my rehoming information so that your friend can see what sort of things she would have to think about. It's about 22 pages long :oops: and has pictures to help.

I am therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

Back