• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is frightened!/excellent recovery...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
We have men cutting dpwn a couple of trees ion the garden, and he is not a happy bunny.:( We have brought him in of course, but he is only just emerged from under the couch now that there is a lull in the drilling. I have given him his snugglesafe, which he likes to groom, and this has made him more secure I think.

Last edited:
Awww, bless him. Nasty men for disturbing his afternoon nap. ;) I'm sure he will settle down once the noise stops. :)

He's back under the couch. Once we do some impromptu bunny-proofing he can come in the house as the heating is off and it is not that cold outside.:) He managed to nom some dried apple pieces. ;)

aww try not to worry, he will settle down. mine used to go ballistic when we had workman around doing out kitchen but once they were gone they were their usual mischievous selves lol

I have this problem with Carlo, when I hoover, I move them downstairs, but it totally freaks him out for ages

Poor little Spenser. Hope he's doing better now the light has faded (and hopefully the men have gone home!).

Spenser has made an excellent recovery ... to the extent he was a demon to catch when it was time for him to go back to the hutch. :roll::lol:

Back