• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sofa or Floor

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Are your house bunnies allowed on the sofa ? Harry run about the house jumping on and off chairs and sofa's beds anything really :L Also asre rabbit ok to go up stairs ?
Also Harry loves to sit on my printer :lol:

yep, they love jumping on and off or cuddling up on the furniture. and the nethies love the 'high' places.

Peanut is allowed on the sofa but rarely comes up, when she does she's only up there for a minute and then she's down again. She seems quite reluctant when she's up there, she sticks her ears forward and bobs her head up and down, i keep telling her that it's ok and it's the same sofa that's been there for a year but it makes no difference. She's a funny little bun.

Being blind, Louie doesn't realise he can get onto settees/chairs.

He lies by me though if I sit on the floor :love:

Mine come onto the sofa lots especially if the duvet is about! The also like it on our bed, it's fairly low and under supervision they go on OHs desk :lol:

Oscar is allowed on the sofa, but it's quite a way for him and he has to scrabble to get up... He has fallen off more than once too :lol:

He's allowed upstairs when all the bedroom doors are shut, otherwise everything gets eaten and there is poo everywhere, as we discovered when we left the door open when we were out :roll:

Back