• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House rabbit boarding near Buckinghamshire?

BunMom

Alpha Buck
.....does anyone have any recommendations? I have four buns that were due to be shipped to the US this week. Unfortunately there is an embargo at the airport they were supposed to fly into. Now, they can only go as checked baggage:( I would cancel the whole:censored: thing if I could, but it is a permanent move. We are not due to fly out until the middle or end of next week(depending on our lovely letting agents) So now I am left looking for last minute accommodation for two pairs of house rabbits. Grrrr... The packers are here now and I am just a little bit freaking out. I would really appreciate some ideas. Thank you in advance:D

Don't know whereabouts in Bucks you are but if you're nearer to the north, Marilan Rabbit Boarding (www.marilan.co.uk) in Kingsthorpe, Northampton have a room in their house that they board house-bunnies in. They have 6ft x 3ft enclosures and let them out during the day to run about in the bunny-proofed room. I've used them in the past and was very impressed with the level of care and knowledge. Might be worth a try?

Back