• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel mean :(

Don't be tempted to increase the space too soon...I think that is the main reason bonds go wrong...stay strong, a few days couped up won't hurt them :wave:

I hope everything is going well with your bonding:wave::wave:

What is the size of your pen? I'm planning on bonding my four in May and I'd like to know how small the pen should be:D:D

I know how you feel, I've just received my pen from Amazon ready to bond M&M and C&C all together.
It's quite big but I will make it into two sections to start with (then one small, then bigger and so on) I keep looking at it and thinking...wow, a week (or so) in there!

They will be ok tho, and just think how great it will be when they are all together..snuggling!
Fingers crossed for you for a full successful bond this time xxx

Don't feel mean. I expanded the space too quickly when Eric and Ernie were re-bonded and we had fights, so you are doing the best thing. I found expanding the area a bit a time, worked fine in the end. As mean as you feel, you really are doing the right thing. Good Luck and they will be fine and thank you for it later :p:p

Looks like the piggies are enjoying having a turn of the big run. I love the way they seem to follow each other.

Don't feel mean. I expanded the space too quickly when Eric and Ernie were re-bonded and we had fights, so you are doing the best thing. I found expanding the area a bit a time, worked fine in the end. As mean as you feel, you really are doing the right thing. Good Luck and they will be fine and thank you for it later :p:p

^^ Agree totally, I did the same thing because I felt mean and it ended up back-firing for a while! All came good in the end ... but like others have said - you're doing exactly the right thing! :)

Back