PDA

View Full Version : I feel mean :(

Mischief and Tinker's Mum
23-02-2011, 01:42 PM
My buns are in a small run inside and I feel guilty because they can't exercise but the reason they are in there is because all 4 are being bonded together! http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=272305

It's going well :D But I feel mean that they are in such a small space, if I increase it so soon they will fight. Why is life so difficult?! :roll:

louise and Gus
23-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Don't be tempted to increase the space too soon...I think that is the main reason bonds go wrong...stay strong, a few days couped up won't hurt them :wave:

rabswood
23-02-2011, 02:28 PM
It's only temporary. They will be fine :)

Charlotte333
23-02-2011, 02:39 PM
I hope everything is going well with your bonding:wave::wave:

What is the size of your pen? I'm planning on bonding my four in May and I'd like to know how small the pen should be:D:D

23-02-2011, 02:45 PM
I hope everything is going well with your bonding:wave::wave:

What is the size of your pen? I'm planning on bonding my four in May and I'd like to know how small the pen should be:D:D

It's about 4 1/2ft long and 2ft deep :wave:

Lops
23-02-2011, 02:48 PM
I know how you feel, I've just received my pen from Amazon ready to bond M&M and C&C all together.
It's quite big but I will make it into two sections to start with (then one small, then bigger and so on) I keep looking at it and thinking...wow, a week (or so) in there!

They will be ok tho, and just think how great it will be when they are all together..snuggling!
Fingers crossed for you for a full successful bond this time xxx

Jessica Rabbit
23-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Don't feel mean. I expanded the space too quickly when Eric and Ernie were re-bonded and we had fights, so you are doing the best thing. I found expanding the area a bit a time, worked fine in the end. As mean as you feel, you really are doing the right thing. Good Luck and they will be fine and thank you for it later :p:p

24-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks :) Still feel bad today though because it's a lovely day and I know how much the buns would love to be out! The piggies are benefiting though as they get to go in the hugeeee run! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKh_mMQHAiI

susie bun
24-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Looks like the piggies are enjoying having a turn of the big run. I love the way they seem to follow each other.

Bitzy
24-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Don't feel mean. I expanded the space too quickly when Eric and Ernie were re-bonded and we had fights, so you are doing the best thing. I found expanding the area a bit a time, worked fine in the end. As mean as you feel, you really are doing the right thing. Good Luck and they will be fine and thank you for it later :p:p

^^ Agree totally, I did the same thing because I felt mean and it ended up back-firing for a while! All came good in the end ... but like others have said - you're doing exactly the right thing! :)