• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can we have vibes for a very poorly bunny/ He's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Sinbad, one of the Lymington bunnies is very poorly. He was fine last night but this morning was cold, white, not eating or moving :( He has severe neurological problems and probably kidney problems so having spoken to the vets we thought he may have had a major seizure so would give him a few hours to "come round" as he doesn't cope at all well with movement and change. However he is no better at all so I have just rushed him up and left him as I have to be here for our bed delivery today. The vets are going to ring once they have assessed him to discuss options. :cry::cry: Seeing how bad he looked I really am not optimistic, but am praying for a miracle as he is a very special boy to me :love:

On top of that my favourite piggy Peaches died in the night :cry: She was over 7 years old and I knew it was coming but am still gutted, she was such a character :cry:

Last edited:
Liz I am sorry to hear about Peaches.

Awful news too about Sinbad. I do hope that he improves loads today.

In my thoughts and sending positive stuff up to Beds.

Oh Liz, so sorry to hear that you have lost Peaches and Sinbad does sound so very poorly :( I really hope that your vets can find out what is wrong and that the little chap picks up xxx

Sinbad has gone :cry::cry: We don't know what happened but he had so many problems, bless him. I shall miss him so much, he was a very special boy :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. :cry: Sinbad was quite ill just after he came to you, I think, so you have done very well by him to give him this time of love and care. Sorry about your piggy too. xx

Sleep well Sinbad :cry:

PA151001.jpg

Back