• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession to make

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
...Ian stayed out on nights last night and I...........

.... shared my bed with Carlo, he is much better and doesn't nick the covers :lol:

Bobby wasn't interested and will probably grass me up later:roll: Such a Daddies girl

Anyone else sneak their buns into bed when OH is out?? I am sooo not allowed :lol:

I don't have to, Bunsk will only sleep in the bed with my OH.. and OH has to hold bunsks paw or Bunsk wont sleep... :roll:

It is, but I'm guessing it's because he is a single bun :(

Things will hopefully change on Saturday and he can sleep with his own girlfriend!

Yeah my two snuggle together all the time, Bobby was invited but she prefers to snooze on the window sill

Carlo is the biggest snuggler I have ever met! And he doesn't mind morning breath :lol:

He was snoozing on Ians pillow with his nose twitching against my cheek :love:

Awww that's so sweet! :love: You've just given me an idea, my OH is off snowboarding for a week on saturday :D

Awwwww that's sooooooooo cute!! :love: :love: :love:

I might try that myself the next time OH stays over at his bro's after a footie 'do'!

Can they make it up onto the bed themselves or do you have to provide a step/hand up??

that is SO cute! :love: mine (2 dwarf lops) wouldn't stay for the night they are too fidgety but I do take them for a lazy Sunday midmorning nap where they snooze with me & my OH. They like to be properly hugged too and lie flat with their heads on the pillow. SO cute!

Nothing wrong with a bit of snoozy bunny love! :)

Awwwww that's sooooooooo cute!! :love: :love: :love:

I might try that myself the next time OH stays over at his bro's after a footie 'do'!

Can they make it up onto the bed themselves or do you have to provide a step/hand up??

My two can jump up no problems :)

SiDney jumps up on the bed around 4am and settles down until 6am when he starts blowing in my face for his breakfast!! He also covers the duvet with poops!!:lol::lol: and when he jumps down they all rattle on to the floor!:lol:

SiDney jumps up on the bed around 4am and settles down until 6am when he starts blowing in my face for his breakfast!! He also covers the duvet with poops!!:lol::lol: and when he jumps down they all rattle on to the floor!:lol:

I am lucky Bobby won't poop outside her tray, Carlo will poop all over his own bedroom floor but no poopies this morning, he is such a softy :love:

that is SO cute! :love: mine (2 dwarf lops) wouldn't stay for the night they are too fidgety but I do take them for a lazy Sunday midmorning nap where they snooze with me & my OH. They like to be properly hugged too and lie flat with their heads on the pillow. SO cute!

Nothing wrong with a bit of snoozy bunny love! :)

Aw just like Carlo bum, he loves a proper hoomin cuddle. Bobby hates too much affection, she used to love it when she was a baby though

Mine have stopped coming on the bed since they got their own duvet on the floor :? :lol:

I so can't wait for OH to have a night out now and stay over at his bro's!! ....... and I don't care if they do wee all over the duvet! :lol:

:lol:
I so can't wait for OH to have a night out now and stay over at his bro's!! ....... and I don't care if they do wee all over the duvet! :lol:

He didn't stay still all night he had a little scout about a little hump of the Missus :oops:

Then back on the pillow for a lay down :lol:

Back